*To purchase Wheel Mates, first select your vehicle*
The WHEEL MATE (Patent Pending) is a non-metallic disc designed to be placed on the wheel mounting contact surface of a brake rotor/brake drum, or between the two rims of a dual wheel application, in order to instantly provide a stronger, more resilient, thermally stable, and true mounting surface.
It ensures that components settle-in fully and seat correctly on initial attachment without compromising the integrity of the clamp joint. Independent laboratory testing shows that the WHEEL MATE will prevent damage to components and their finishes during assembly and helps alleviate loss of clamping force in the wheel-end joint after "run-in" and retorqueing.
Benefits of the Wheel Mate include:
- Provides wheel-end clamp joint conditioning.
- Eliminates wear between metallic components.
- Protects component finishes.
- Minimizes lateral run-out issues.
- Protects mounting surfaces from rust and corrosion.
- Promotes compatibility between universal components